Your privacy is important to us. At Aphelion Cycles, we have a few fundamental principles.
Aphelion Cycles established a platform where we provide various types of bicycles to fit-in to the demands of our potential users. We are committed to offering a secure and simplified service for all our customers. Therefore, to perform optimally and deliver robust services, certain user-specific information is required to be processed.
This online policy applies only to information collected through this website only, and not to information provided offline. If the user links to outside websites, please review their posted Privacy Policies and required by law.
At www.aphelioncycles.com, we obtain the information you provide when you visit or, register on our website. The registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features we offer unless you register with us.
When you register with us, you generally provide:
• Your name, email address, age, user name, gender, password and other registration information;
• Transaction-related information, such as when you make a request or, responds to any of our services;
• Information you provide us when you contact us for assistance;
• Information you enter into our system when using this website, such as contact information, your detailed question or request.
We collect personal information when registering online, placing an order, or communicating via email. We may ask for your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, photographs and credit card information when registering and/or placing an order, however you may visit our website anonymously.
The information you provide is beneficial to providing better service in responding to your requests, processing your transactions, and to provide our visitors with the latest information pertaining to our brand of bicycles. All newsletters from our site, allow visitors to unsubscribe if they wish to do so.
INFORMATION RETENTION POLICY
All the personal details of our users obtained are stored for contact purposes online. But those details will not be divulged to anyone else.
When do we collect information relating to Aphelion Cycles?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a request, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
HOW DO WE USE OR PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect when you register, make a request, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• Provide outdoor information
• Monitoring and troubleshooting our website (e.g. a crash report)
• Process the request from our users
• Update all the users of our website about our quality services
• Evaluating and monitoring the impact of our Search Engine Optimization practices
• Enable us at Aphelion Cycles to carry out our mission and goals effectively.
• Keep a record of your correspondence with us
• Store details of your previous and existing transactions
• Evaluating and monitoring returns on our marketing efforts, content, and other resources
• Sending emails and notifications to our subscribers about latest offers, website changes, and new content
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of our visitor’s personal information. Your information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized employees, contractors and agents.
All personal and credit information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessed by our authorised agents.
We may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations when:
• Required or permitted by law
• Protecting or preventing against an unauthorised transaction or potential fraud
• Investigating fraud which has already taken place
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We welcome any feedback about these site links including if the provided link is no longer available.
Personal information cannot be collected through cookies or other tracking files, however if you previously provided personal information, cookies may be tied to this information.
Your computer can warn you if cookie is being sent, or you can disable cookies entirely through your browser settings, however doing so will disable certain accessible features which make your site experience more efficient.
Cookie and tracking information may be shared with third party company links; however no personally identifiable information can be disclosed or shared with these companies.
ACCEPTENCE OF TERMS